AxxonSoft software performs automatic number-plate recognition from the camera video feeds. The recognized plate numbers are stored in the database. This technology enables you to quickly find a vehicle in question in the video footage of multiple cameras, which makes video investigations much faster and less labor-intensive.
How ANPR/LPR Is Used
- Select the cameras and set the time interval in the video footage.
- Type in a full or partial license plate number. The wildcard search is also supported: a question mark (?) is used to represent a single random character, and an asterisk (*) is used to specify any number of characters.
- Results quickly show you all videos with the vehicle you are looking for.
- Find out when a vehicle entered or exited a secured area.
- Track down wanted vehicles, e.g., as part of a Safe City program. Detect the typical routes of a vehicle, and find out where it was last seen and which direction it was going.